FAQ Sunotel Central
Questions about our Hotel in Barcelona
- What are the Check-in and Check-out hours?
You may check in anytime from 2pm.
Latest check-out time is 12:00 midday.
- Are supplements included in the rate?
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- What are the Buffet service hours?
- Buffet breakfast is served: Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 11:00am.
*Weekends and Holidays from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- What are the Pool service hours?
- Our rooftop terrace with open-air swimming pool and Jacuzzi is open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- What documents do I need when I arrive at the hotel?
Guests will be asked to show photo identification and a credit card on checking in.
- What is the minimum age allowed for children?
All children are welcome.
- How can I request a crib?
Cots/cribs area available upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
- What kind of cards are accepted?
VISA / MASTERCARD / VISA ELECTRON / AMERICAN EXPRESS / MAESTRO / JCB / UNIONPAY
- What should I do if I want to make a cancellation?
Offers and/or room types are subject to specific conditions: please check the cancellation and payment requirements in each case.
- Is there a smoking area?
Smoking is not allowed in the premises, except on the swimming pool area.
- Is service available in other languages?
Our multilingual staff are always ready to help with suggestions, proposals and solutions to ensure you make the most of your stay in Barcelona.
- Can I bring my pet?
Pets are not allowed.